On March 4th, you can be a part of culinary history at Alize’s exclusive “Table in the Sky” dining event. This is a private, 6-course dining experience that is open to just 60 diners. Purchase your ticket in advance for $196.17 here.
Here’s Why This Is a Culinary Can’t-Miss Event.
A couple years ago, popular Boston Chef Chris Himmel of Grill 23, Harvest and Post 390 created a “traveling chef show.” With Chris at the wheel of his RV, he and his team of chefs toured amazing culinary finds as they wandered the United States. The idea swept the Internet in a wildfire of interest, and now thousands of culinary fans follow Chef Chris and fellow Chef Eric Brennan on their educative and entertaining excursions.
The viral sensation is just now setting out from its Boston port to explore the mid-Atlantic, then south to the Gulf, through Texas and up to Las Vegas. The famed RV has chosen to nose its way to Alizé as its final stop for a March 4th dinner that features representative dishes from each of Chef Brennan’s culinary stops.
As Chef Brennan and his team will have explored some of the best restaurants, farms, fishermen, ranchers and producers of fine foods the country has to offer, this chef-collaborative dinner will pay homage to the people, places, tastes and inspirations collected during the trip.
The team will be greeted by award-winning Alizé Chef Mark Purdy and Pastry Chef Tammy Alana. Renowned for creating traditional French cuisine with contemporary twists and magnificent accents, it’s easy to see why our Alizé chefs are consistently ranked as “Top Chef” in a city filled with “famous” names.
The evening will begin with a cocktail reception and passed hors d’oeuvres, followed by a six-course dinner expertly paired with wines. Click to purchase your ticket now.
- Selection of passed hors d’oeuvres from Alize Chef Mark Purdy & Himmel Hospitality Group Chef Eric Brennan
- Raw Bar Station featuring Chilled Snappy Lobster from Scituate, MA
- Hand Sliced Benton’s Smoky Mountain Ham from Madisonville, TN
Inspired dishes include:
- Poached Crawfish Tails, Pickled Cucumbers, Strawberries, Fennel Marmalade, Toasted Almonds, White Gazpacho
- Smoked Greg Abrams’ Red Snapper, Root Vegetable Vichyssoise, Paired with a Roasted Island Creek Oyster
- Westwind Farms Spring Chicken Stuffed with Foie Gras and Mushrooms, Fingerling Potato, Ramp Sauerkraut, Apricot-Mustard Jus
- 100-day Aged Brandt Beef Rib Eye, Beef Cheek Salpicon with Sichler’s Farm Chilies, Blackberry Farms Cheddar Polenta, Pickled Shallots, Mustard Vinaigrette
- Bourbon and Amaretti Bonet with Warm Sautéed Bananas and Almond Praline